Unholy Angels Motorcycle Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unholy Angels Motorcycle Club

This is a private forum for the Unholy Angels MC faction.

[R&U][READ] Hangarounds & Prospects

Quinncell
    Quinncell
    Admin

[R&U][READ] Hangarounds & Prospects Empty [R&U][READ] Hangarounds & Prospects

Post by Quinncell Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 am

So it has came to my attention that hangies/prospects are unfamiliar on how they should act & unnecessary beef between us and other clubs is starting because of that.

First things first; hangarounds (hangies) are people that spend their time around the club, go to rides with them etcetera. Just like you do with friends and all that stuff but they DO NOT get themselves involved in the clubs illegal side. That doesn't mean you can't do illegal things like robbing, house invasions, fighting etcetera but hangies never get involved in illegal club business. Prospects, however do get involved in clubs business but not deep. The prospect rank in outlaw MCs is basically a person that wishes to help out the MC in its illegal ways and has proven himself worthy. Again, that doesn't mean you can go around and start beef with other MCs. If you're a prospect you will get involved in the illegal side of the club but that doesn't give you the right to stand up to other club members.

Another thing is attracting heat to the club and its members - any member, not matter the rank, that does a stupid thing and makes the cops show at the clubs doorstep will get punished. (depending on the rank)

This is just a warning and I want every single hangaround/prospect to R&U this in the comments bellow otherwise if he gets caught doing the actual thing I mentioned above - punishments will be handled.

And again, look up some guides on the forums/other websites on how outlaw mcs and mcs in general function.

Cheers!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:15 pm