Unholy Angels Motorcycle Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unholy Angels Motorcycle Club

This is a private forum for the Unholy Angels MC faction.

+5
Harold Parrish
Joey Bellamy
Evan_Bailey
Elliot Huttlestone
Quinncell
9 posters

CK agreement

Quinncell
    Quinncell
    Admin

CK agreement   Empty CK agreement

Post by Quinncell Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Every member of the faction is obligated to send a CK agreement, meaning he/she can get CK'd at any given time by the faction leaders as long as it's for an rp cause and has a valid reason to it.

No matter what position/rank you hold, in order to continue roleplaying with the faction please reply to this thread using the format provided bellow.

Code:
    I, Firstname_Lastname (Forum name), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Cheers!
    Quinncell
    Quinncell
    Admin

CK agreement   Empty Re: CK agreement

Post by Quinncell Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:39 pm

I, Douglas_Hicks (Quinncell), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.
    Elliot Huttlestone
    Elliot Huttlestone

Post by Elliot Huttlestone Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:40 pm

I, Elliot Huttlestone (GhostOfProtocol), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted)
    Evan_Bailey

Post by Evan_Bailey Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 pm

I, Evan_Bailey (BritishPie), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left the faction for an OOC reason, CK no longer valid.)
    Joey Bellamy
    Joey Bellamy

Post by Joey Bellamy Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:20 pm

I, Joey Bellamy (Botslojo), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted!)
    Harold Parrish

Post by Harold Parrish Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 pm

I, Harold_Parrish (franklin lamar.), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted)
    Andrew_Washington

Post by Andrew_Washington Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 pm

I, Andrew Washington (Dos Santos), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted.)
    Terry_Newell
    Terry_Newell

Post by Terry_Newell Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:21 am

I, Terry_Newell (LordLlama), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted)
    Quinncell
    Quinncell
    Admin

Post by Quinncell Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:25 am

I, Larry_Dunn (Quinncell), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

posting again since the previous one was ckd.

Aryan Schroder

Post by Aryan Schroder Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:59 am

I, Aryan_Schroder (Max), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Last edited by Douglas_Hicks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted!)
    Mick_Leonard

Post by Mick_Leonard Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:13 am

I, Mick_Leonard (Naping), hereby agree and grant a CK permission to the leaders of the faction; meaning they can CK me at any given time as long as it's roleplayed correctly and has a valid reason to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:01 am